Ross, Jack. Pound's Fascist Cantos (72 & 73) together with Rimbaud’s “Poets at Seven Years Old.” Trans. Jack Ross. Auckland: Perdrix Press, 1997.
ARTICLES IN JOURNALS
ARTICLES IN COLLECTIONS
BOOK CHAPTERS AND SECTIONS
- Bacigalupo, Massimo. “The Cantos: Cantos LXXII-LXXIII.” The Ezra Pound Encyclopedia. Eds. D. Tryphonopoulos and Stephen J. Adams. Westport, CT.: Greenwood Press, 2005. 39-41. Print.
- Taylor, Richard Dean. "Towards a Textual Biography of The Cantos." Modernist Writers and the Marketplace. Eds. Ian Willison, Warwick Gould, and Warren Chernaik. Houndmills: Macmillan, 1996. 223-57.
- Wilhelm, J. J. Ezra Pound The Tragic Years. 1925-1972. University Park: The Pennsylvania State UP, 1994. 207-09.
- Hoff, Anne-Christine. "Ezra Pound's Salò Cantos: Fascism, Anti-Semitism and Anti-Feminism in War-Ravaged Italy." M.A., New York U, 1997. Free online.
- Ross, Jack. "Poetry Live and Ezra Pound." [Blog entry containing a translation of Canto LXXII with annotation and bibliography]. The imaginary museum, 31 March 2007. Web. 21 December 2015. Free online.
- Ross, Jack. "Afterword: Pound's Italian Cantos." Jackrossopinions.blogspot.co.uk, 1 September 2013. Web. 24 December 2017. Free online.